By becoming a Professional Member of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, you will establish yourself as a leader and specialist in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. In addition, you will gain access to unparalleled resources to help you equip your patients with everything they need to take charge of their digestive diseases. You know that patients consistently report wanting more—and better—information about their healthcare and treatment options. Providing this information is no longer a challenge.
You can choose from the membership levels below. Join today!
- Discount to the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress®, the leading annual conference for IBD specialists, held in partnership with the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).*
- Monthly IBD Journal, this highly-acclaimed publication features original peer-reviewed articles on cutting-edge topics. Free CME available. Provided in print and online.
- Crohn's & Colitis 360, an online, open-access journal featuring the latest content on comprehensive care for IBD patients. Members receive a discount on author fees as well as a quarterly email including each issue's Table of Contents.
- IBD Circle, a trusted online source for professional advice, collaboration, support, and vital practice resources to help deliver quality patient care.
IBD Clinical Hub, an educational microsite with a comprehensive library of IBD-related education. Includes free CME, convenient links to our resources, and conference and event information.
- Unlimited Complimentary Patient Memberships, we provide a prescription pad you can use to direct patients to their complimentary membership.
- Listing in the Professional Healthcare Online Directory, which receives approximately 10,000 or more page visits each month.
- EMR Tool, an innovative resource to quickly access and integrate educational materials into individual EMR systems.
- Tools to Encourage Shared Decision-Making
- Appeal Letter Templates, and other resources to help with insurance, school, and employment accommodations.
- Mentor and mentee opportunities available through our Women In IBD Leadership Program and Reach-IBD Career Connections Program.
- And Much More!
|Premier Physician||$400||Support the Foundation at the highest level and receive all benefits above, plus Prioritizing Patient Care, a quarterly email digest of recently added and updated patient resources|
|Participating Physician||$300||Receive all benefits listed above.|
|Receive all benefits listed above, plus FREE Nursing & Healthcare Professional membership.|
|Early Career Physician
(no more than 7 years post-fellowship or doctoral training)
|$150||Receive all benefits listed above, plus special programming through our REACH-IBD (Rising Educators Academics and Clinicians Helping IBD) network.|
|Nursing & Healthcare Professional||$99||Receive all benefits listed above|
(students, residents, and fellows in a relevant medical training program or gastroenterology/IBD fellowship)
Select benefits, including special programming through our REACH-IBD (Rising Educators Academics and Clinicians Helping IBD) network.
*Members who are in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries are ineligible for the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress conference discount.
†Available to four or more physicians at the same address and includes a free Nursing & Healthcare Professional membership. Please contact the Foundation at 646-943-7521 for more information.
Special rates available for large groups (15+).