Team Challenge: It’s More Than a Race
We challenge you to achieve more than you ever thought possible. Team Challenge combines fitness and fundraising, empowering you to help find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis while also being part of a supportive community. Whether you train & travel to a destination event with our teams, or choose/create your own event, there are plenty of ways to get active and raise funds!
No matter how you decide to move with us, Team Challenge is so much more than a race or activity! We are a community, a family bonded together for a purpose much larger than ourselves — to help find cures for millions of Americans living with IBD.
Team Challenge is turning 15 years old this year and we have some exciting things up our sleeve! You won’t want to miss out on all that we have planned to commemorate this special milestone.
Just opened for 2024:
- TCS London Marathon: 4/21/2024 – Registration NOW OPEN!
Join Team Challenge for one of these destination events in 2023:
- Malibu Triathlon on 9/30/23 - 10/1/23
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon on 10/8/23
- Nashville Half Marathon, Marathon and 5k on October 28, 2023
- TCS New York City Marathon on 11/5/23
Whether you're a beginner or elite athlete, you can do this! When you join, you will get access to personalized benefits including:
- A supportive online community of other Team Challenge participants from across the country. We utilize private Facebook groups to connect our participants. Most participants have a connection to IBD, so you'll be able to connect about training AND the shared goal of finding cures.
- Fundraising support and resources. Your team's manager will coordinate opportunities for the team to connect, will guide you through fundraising, and be your personal cheerleader.
- The opportunity to earn team gear so you can show off your pride!