Download Customizable Appeal Letters for Your Patients
Most people outside the medical community probably do not fully appreciate or understand the seriousness of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). As a healthcare provider, you know the special needs of your IBD patients.
Below is a list of sample letters* which you can download and customize for each of your patients—so that they, in turn, can help the people in their lives better understand this illness and accommodate their unique health-related requirements.
*All letters are in Microsoft Word format.
If there is a letter needed that is not listed below, please contact the IBD Help Center at (888) 694-8872 or email [email protected]
- School Accommodations
- Employment Accommodation
- Telecommuting Accommodation due to COVID-19
- Private Dorm and Bathroom
- Life Insurance
- Financial Resources
- Mental Health Benefits
- NASPGHAN - Advocacy Letters for Children with IBD
- Ostomy Patient Assistance
Medication Dose Escalation
Prior Authorization for Treatments
- Certolizumab for Pregnancy
- Request for Biologic Management of Crohn's disease Without Meeting Fail First Requirement
- Request for New Medication for TNF Nonresponder
- Request for Off-Labeling
- Vedolizumab for Ulcerative Colitis
- Visbiome for Pouchitis