IBD Innovate: Product Development for Crohn’s & Colitis™
Virtual | November 18-19, 2021 | Register today
Join us November 18-19 for IBD INNOVATE: Product Development for Crohn’s & Colitis™! This unique event will showcase innovative product development programs in IBD and offer extensive partnering and networking opportunities.
About the 2021 program
IBD Innovate is designed for all stakeholders dedicated to advancing innovative products to address the critical challenges faced by IBD patients. Our 2021 program will take place on an interactive virtual conference platform, allowing for live Q&A during research talks and poster sessions. Attendees are also encouraged to take advantage of matchmaking software for 1:1 partnering, "speed dating," and other informal networking venues.
- Talks, posters and group networking events are scheduled for:
- Thursday, November 18th, 2021 | 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- Friday, November 19th, 2021 | 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- One-on-one partnering will be available all day on both days
- Learn more about our program agenda and 2021 speakers
Nancy Thornberry, Chief Executive Officer, Kallyope
Regina Barzilay, Distinguished Professor of Machine Learning and Health, EECS, MIT
Emerging Opportunities to Target Gut-Brain Axis for Drug Discovery and Development
Power and Limitations of Machine Learning Tools for Clinical Insight and Drug Development
About the IBD Innovate conference series
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation seeks to accelerate the discovery and development of novel products with the potential to address the unmet needs of patients with IBD. In pursuit of this objective, the Foundation recently launched IBD Ventures to directly fund product development, and IBD Innovate, now in its third year, to build awareness and connections across the IBD product development ecosystem.
Our IBD Innovate series features:
- Presentations on compelling inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) product opportunities in:
- Therapeutics (from compound discovery through clinical development)
- Healthcare technology (software, services etc.)
- Networking & connections between diverse stakeholders in the IBD space
Startup companies, accelerator organizations (industry, non-profit & academic), industry representatives (R&D, clinical development, external R&D, scouting, partnering, business development, corporate venture), academic researchers, investors (venture capital & other), disease foundations and other non-profit funders, contract research organizations, service providers, clinicians, and patient advocates.
Browse past programs
Questions? Contact us
Paul Larkin – [email protected]
Nicholas Roman – (646) 943-7493 or [email protected]
Subscribe to our email list for updates on IBD Innovate and related programs