IBD Conferences & Events
As part of our mission to eradicate IBD, we offer a wide variety of educational programs for healthcare professionals. Check out our featured conferences below, or use our events search tool to find webinars, local events, and more!
You can also visit the IBD Clinical Hub to access our comprehensive video library of up-to-date educational resources.
Crohn's & Colitis Congress®
2024 REGISTRATION IS OPEN, REGISTER TODAY!
Join us at the Crohn's & Colitis Congress taking place at the Bellagio in Las Vegas
January 25–27, 2024. Register today.
Here are just a few examples of this year’s sessions:
- IBD A-Z: A fast-paced, interactive case-based overview of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis designed for both newcomers and experienced professionals.
- Bleeding Edge Shark Tank: Brace yourself as advocates take on skeptics in a thrilling showdown, presenting three non-universal approaches to IBD care.
- Surgical Strategies in IBD: Gain insights into colectomy indications, early surgical strategies, and managing terminal ileal Crohn’s disease.
- APP Session – Together We Thrive: An Interactive Multi-Disciplinary Approach for Optimal IBD Patient Care.
- Lloyd Mayer, MD, Young Investigators Session: Entrepreneurship and Leadership: Emerging researchers will uncover the keys to success, conquer grant challenges, and embark on a journey of innovation in the realm of IBD.
Why You Should Attend the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress
Drs. Peter Higgins and Laura Raffals reveal why they are excited to bring you the 2024 Congress
IBD Innovate showcases innovative product development programs in IBD. This event is an exceptional networking opportunity for all stakeholders dedicated to advancing innovative products to address the critical challenges faced by IBD patients.