South Florida Chapter
Welcome to the South Florida Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation!
• The South Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
Save the Date!
Patient IBD Education Seminar Miami 02/25/2019
Book of Hope presents Spring Fling-A Day of Fashion & Beauty 03/18/2019
Take Steps Miami 04/27/2019
Take Steps Fort Lauderdale 05/04/2019
Keymorada Invitational Fishing Tournament 05/07/2019-05/10/2019
Marcus Symposium Sept 2019
Take Steps West Palm Beach 11/02/2019
Take Steps Southwest Florida 11/09/2019
Meet our National Take Steps partner:
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #84970
Join the Take Steps Community
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Learn more about our walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!