Find a Camp
Camp Oasis — Nationwide Dates and Locations
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation offers Camp Oasis nationwide throughout the summer. Any child with medically stable Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis is invited to apply. If you are interested in volunteering you must read the qualifications, responsibilities, and functions of the position before applying.
2021 Virtual Camp Oasis will be a re-imagined and dynamic experience that will empower and engage campers, build confidence, and provide lots of opportunities for fun! All activities, Camp-in-a-Box supplies, and virtual cabin chats will be tailored specifically to the age group's interests - see dates below. Each week of the program will be tailored to a specific age group and sessions will include campers from all 12 camp locations. There will be time for campers to virtually meet up with local friends, too.
- Opening campfire: July 11
- Trailblazers (grades 10 - 12) session: July 12 - 16 - Trailblazer registration is CLOSED
- Pathfinders (grades 7 - 9) session: July 19 - 23 - Pathfinder registration is CLOSED
- Young Explorers (grades 2 - 6) session: July 26 - 30 - Y. Explorers registration is CLOSED
- Closing ceremony and talent show: July 30
Daily sessions will include arts & crafts, yoga, cooking, weird science, songwriting, computer programming, game nights, special guests, and so much more! All activities are meant to be interactive, engaging, and fun!!
All campers diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) entering grades 2-12 in the fall of 2021 are eligible to attend at no cost.